Exterior refurbishment of your Park Home can enhance the appearance, weather-proof it against the harshest of weather conditions as well as insulate your Park Home to help reduce your fuel bills.
The first stage is to remove your old timber boardings and any rotten structural supports. Replacing them with new and specially treated support timbers and boardings.
We then add a layer of Celotex Insulation, using the latest multi-layer, high quality, light-weight materials. The insulation will help to keep your Park Home cooler in the Summer, warmer in the Winter and help reduce your fuel bills.
- An expansive product range suitable for walls, floors and pitched and flat roofs/
- The broadest range of PIR thicknesses from 12mm to 200mm
- Product solutions for both new build and refurbishment projects
- Better thermal efficiency per mm than many other insulation materials
- An A+ rating when compared to the BRE Green Guide
- A lower environmental impact than other typical PIR manufacturers
Exterior Coating using Resitex Coatings, a specially formulated coating for Park Homes and is highly weather proof whether you live in the countryside or at the coast in salty weather conditions. Resitex comes in a variety of colours and finishes to complement your Park Home. For more information, please click on our Exterior painting page
Spartan coats the Park Home with up to three coats of Resitex to seal and water-proof against the elements and then uses several coats of special Silicone Spray Finish for additional weather-proofing.
Our exterior refurbishment programs can be customised for your specific requirements. You can be assured that once we have finished, you can enjoy your Park Home with very low maintenance needed to ensure your home is weather-proofed for many years to come.