As a park home owner, you are losing warmth & £££ through your floor!! Spartan Park & Leisure can help YOU keep your WARMTH and SAVE you money by installing Under-Floor Insulation to your park home. Under-floor insulation can be installed to your park home as an individual project, but is also fitted as standard as part of the Under-chassis maintenance service we also provide.
Using our state of the art remote camera, you can inspect the underneath of your park home before the work, so that we can explain what needs to be done, whilst highlighting any potential issues we may uncover. Using the camera, we can keep you updated every step of the way whilst allowing you to inspect the completed job when we have finished.
Spartan Park Homes has chosen Celotex insulation for all the insulation projects undertaken. As a leading investor within the insulation sector, Celotex PIR has a considerable advantage over many other insulation providers.
- The very latest in insulation technology.
- Helping to save money on your heating bills by protecting from drafts and heat-loss from your park home to the ground.
- An expansive product range suitable for walls and floors as well as pitched roofs
- The broadest range of thicknesses from 12mm to 200mm
- Product solutions for both new build and refurbishment projects
- Better thermal efficiency per mm than many other insulation materials
- An A+ rating when compared to the BRE Green Guide
- A lower environmental impact than other typical PIR manufacturers
- Our work is guaranteed for 15 years and we ensure your full satisfaction
- Works for NEW & OLD Park Homes
- Using our state-of-the-art remote camera technology you can see what work has been done from the comfort of your own arm chair
- You will feel the difference immediately. So much so, you will be turning DOWN your heating, helping you to save £££ on your energy bills!!!